Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Owen's room

Our entire house has been a continual work in progress since our move back in June. Owen's room was the first room we really tackled seeing as he was due just one month later. He is now 6.5 months, but it is still by no means complete, {I have a hundred or so cute wall plaques on etsy that I am dying to get for him}. But I thought I'd share it none-the-less.
 My absolute favorite color is aqua, aka mint. So naturally I chose it for the nursery wall color.
 It only took me FOREVER to choose bedding. I finally settled on this set from Pottery Barn Kids, called "Brooks".
 The banner above his crib was made by the very talented Jen at SwankyShank.com
I love all of his stuffed animals (and he already has a ton!). But this little puppy is my favorite, as it was bought by Justin as a Christmas present for Owen when I was just 12 weeks pregnant. Before we even knew it was a boy. :)





 I LOVE pictures (in case you were somehow unaware). And yet I am AWFUL at getting them printed and framed. I'm working on it though.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his room, everything came together great! Now come over and help me with jude's!

    ReplyDelete