That seems to be the big question lately. You see, I've finally found a hobby... which sorta turned into a business. I'm sorry to admit that I was a big complainer for a while. I just could not find a hobby I enjoyed. I realize that sounds silly, but seriously... I've never been into sports. I think I have creative ideas, but I'm not necessarily crafty. I don't really enjoy cooking/baking for any extended length of time. And I'm not a collector of anything. I needed an outlet. Thankfully, my parent's gave Justin and I a DSLR camera as a wedding present. A few photography classes later, and I found myself a hobby (Justin likes to chime in at this point and say, "yeah, an expensive one!")
I've always enjoyed looking at newborn photography and knew that was the photographic area I'd like to pursue. As of today, I've had two newborn photography sessions and to say that I LOVE it would be an understatement. Justin has been very supportive of my little side business, which I so appreciate. He's also made me an excel spreadsheet (in typical Justin fashion) to keep track of my photography earnings and spending. I tend to buy a lot of props...
Anyways, I share all of this with you to inform you that with this new side business that I completely and utterly enjoy, comes yet another blog. There is already a "Meredith Hunt Photography" out there, so if you google the name, you may find her and not me. Bummer, huh?
But please feel free to check out my new photography blog at www.MHuntPhotography.blogspot.com and my photography facebook page. And by all means refer any expectant mothers to me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment