Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 9 (30 Day Photo Challenge)

Day 9: Someone you love

this guy

In case someone out there doesn't recognize this handsome face, allow me to introduce you. 
This is Justin. My hubby. God's answer to my prayers.
 I remember waiting for what seemed like forever, for the right man to enter into my life.
The day we met seems so long ago now. Knowing him the way I do now, I wish I could go back to that day and observe his behaviors again... I think it would be quite comical. Especially now that I know he did some serious facebook stalking prior to our meeting, and had a well thought out 'plan' on how he was going to interact with me that day. 
There is so much I could say about him. Where to begin...
He oozes confidence. I love this quality about him. He says and does some of the craziest, off-the-wall things, but does so with total confidence and without any concern over what others might think about it.  It takes a certain type of confidence to run on a treadmill at the gym with a mountaineering backpack full of rope. I can assure you, that he spent no time worrying about how silly he might look to those around him. He is who he is and doesn't pretend to be anything different.
He is OCD. No seriously. He's just shy of needing medication and sometimes that is questionable. He hates clutter and loves organization. Absolutely everything has it's place... and Justin will happily show you where that place is (half the time it's the trash).  
He loves the Lord and strives to be a Godly husband and father (someday). I love that he wants us to have girls. Most men want baby boys, but my Justin wants his girls. So cute.
He likes to make people laugh. And I LOVE to laugh. I love that I can be silly with him and he's able to be silly right back. 
I love that he understands me and my crazy mood swings (yes, I admit I have them). He's even gotten pretty good at interpreting them,  "Uh oh, Meresy needs to eat." :)
He's a romantic. I didn't believe it at first. But it's true. 
I love that as time goes on and we go through different life experiences together, I get to understand him more and more and see him in different ways. It's hard to explain. But I love this man. 
More than any words could say. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this :) And your hubby! My favorite line, "He is OCD. No seriously. He's just shy of needing medication and sometimes that is questionable." Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete