Today it's official. Justin and I have been married for 1 year, and what an incredible year it's been... We've experienced so much together in such a short period of time, it's sort of hard to believe that it's ONLY been 1 year... I've heard it said that you don't really know someone until you live with them. And oh how true that is. Justin and I have had some good laughs recalling all the things we didn't know about each other until we shared a living space. Learning each others little habits and quirks has been one of the many joys of our first year :) We've learned so much about each other and just as much about ourselves. I feel truly blessed to have the husband and friend I have found in Justin. Who would have thought... :)
And because I love our wedding photos so much, I am shamelessly taking advantage of this opportunity to repost some. Hard to believe these photos were taken 1 year ago today. <3
 |
| love the serious look... though Brian cracked a smile :) |
 |
| love the 'dusty tree' in the background |
 |
| I LOVE this picture. There were bees flying around (clearly on my left) haha |
 |
These kids were absolute champs. Couldn't have asked for better!
|
 |
| We only had to get turned down by 43 churches before we finally found this one to get married in. I kid you not. |
 |
| Such a special moment with Justin. :) |
 |
| It's official!!! |
 |
| Before or after Jake took a tumble down the stairs....? |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| I look like I could just eat him up. haha |
 |
| :) |
 |
| one of my favs. |
 |
| These girls kept the dance floor bustling all night! :) |
 |
| My absolute favorite! |
(You can see the original post and the rest of our wedding photos by clicking
here )
Yeah, I know it's been a year, but I can't help but want to thank everyone that took part in our wedding day all over again. I love that I can look back on our wedding day and be so incredibly happy with it! So thank you:
Mom, Dad, Jen, Ryan, Gordon, Aimee, Daniel, Matthew, Maddie, Jake, Abbey, Matt, Brian, John, Jon, Jeff, Ryan, Amber, Brooke, Aftan, Carolyn, Ken, and everyone else that gave of their time behind the scenes. You made our wedding day one I will never forget- thank you!
I love your one year pic- so cute!!! My fave wedding pic is the picture of you guys and the trees. I hope that's framed. Happy 1 year :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet memories. . . as parents, they do not get much better. . . . .except with grandchildren. Hmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post and was totally busted smiling as I read it!! :) I can't believe I was 2 weeks pregnant in these pics! Those photos are so beautiful! Here's to many more happy years!! :) :)
ReplyDelete