Allow me to introduce our new furniture courtesy of Martha Stewart:
(It was so hot outside that my lens fogged up immediately after I opened the door to take this picture...crazy heat)
On a different note, I'd like to share my latest fascination with you... many of you may already be familiar with Pinterest, but the site was news to me. (Thanks Jen for introducing me to my latest internet addition). I am officially obsessed with it. I can't get over the creativity that so many people possess! It's so inspiring to see the different DIY projects, creative decor, cooking and baking ideas. Now if I could just muster up the motivation to actually try them out! :)
Hope everyone is staying cool in this awful heat!
Hope everyone is staying cool in this awful heat!
It looks FANTASTIC!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd just an FYI-- I've seen people fill the firepit with ice and putting pop, water, etc. in the middle if it's too hot for a fire-- I'm not sure if they line it with anything first, but I'd imagine ice wouldn't hurt anything so you probably don't have to!
Thanks Amber- my own personal martha stewart :) ! That is a great idea, especially for entertaining!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Meredith I now also have a new found addiction for Pinterest! Love the blog!
ReplyDelete