Sunday, May 29, 2016

Marshall is 10 months old!!


Dear Marshall,
You are now ten months old which is so hard for me to even believe. You are growing way too fast for my taste. I have no idea what you weigh at this point, but you're still adorably chubby. 
You love your feet. I remember when Owen was a baby, I would occasionally see other people sharing photos of their baby holding their feet, or chewing on their toes. Owen NEVER even attempted that. He was a lot of things, but a toe chewer was not one of them. You on the other hand, LOVE to hold and examine your feet. And you do splits like it's nobody's business.

You now have one tooth that finally poked through and a second one on the way. You are still not making any attempt to crawl, but do push up onto your hands. As for other updates.... your nighttime routine hasn't changed much. You are still up at least once a night. Your only new "trick" this month is that you've learned to clap, which is obviously adorable. :)
You've become much more verbal. You yell extremely loud -particularly when you are hungry. You also click your tongue and make a motorboat sound with your lips. Owen tries to replicate it, but hasn't quite succeeded. Speaking of Owen...you LOVE him. And he loves you. 

It's adorable. He's quick to offer a silly dance or what he thinks is a funny noise, all for your entertainment. He's also started to try and play WITH you more. This is obviously not easy at your current age. But I do find his creativity impressive. He's made "boats" for you to ride in together, and built fort walls to surround you. 

I love watching you two laugh together. 
You had your first taste of cake this month and certainly seemed to approve. 

In general, I'd say you are a pretty happy baby. Or content... that's probably a better word. You are super easy-going 95% of the time. When you are scared or upset, that bottom lip pops out. Your sad face is so funny. It's hard not to crack a smile when I see it. 


Marshall, you are so stinkin adorable. I can't even handle it. You have a sweetness about you that can't be hidden. We love you so much and feel so blessed to be your parents. 

Happy 10 months, Marshall man!


No comments:

Post a Comment