Sunday, November 30, 2014

Halloween

Hey! Remember me? I used to blog all the time...then not as often. And now, not at all. :/
BUT, for some crazy reason, I still want to try to keep up with this. So get ready for a lot of back-blogging! I'll be starting with non-other than Halloween '14.  Here goes...

Mr. Owen was obsessed with Mickey Mouse at the time and loved to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on disney junior. So naturally, he was Mickey Mouse for Halloween. However... I brought him along with me to Lankenau's NICU reunion party which doubles as a costume party for all the kiddos. And of course, the Mickey costume did not arrive in time. So, as a last minute costume, we borrowed one from Aunt Jen. It was meant to be a caterpillar for a BABY. but we threw on some black pants, velcro'd him up and went for it!
Cutest caterpillar ever, if you ask me ;)

By October 31st, we had the Mickey costume!

It was too cold, and we felt he was still too little to actually walk house to house. We went to a get-together at a neighbors, and then spent the rest of the evening handing out candy by the front door.
 By the end of the night, he had had it with the mouse ears...
Lucky for him, he looked just as cute without them. ;)

I have no photos from Thanksgiving since I was working, so Christmas is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment