Happy Anniversary to us!
September 18th marked our second wedding anniversary... it goes by so fast! This year's anniversary celebration was very low key. No big trips, like the one to Aruba last year. No fancy gifts. No fancy dinner. I know, it sounds gross. And I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was slightly disappointed with the whole thing myself. But truthfully, life has been crazy. We've had a lot going on lately, so planning an anniversary celebration was the last thing on either of our minds. Justin was sweet enough to surprise me with a card on my nightstand when I woke up that morning. I headed to a doctors appointment and then rushed to CVS to get him a card... nothing like the last minute! :) We spent the morning packing our bags for the Hunt family beach trip, and stopped for dinner at PF Changs on the way. By no means was it a glamorous day. It was really rainy and gross actually -nothing like our wedding day. But we spent the yucky, rainy day together. I am still so incredibly grateful that I get to spend every day for the rest of my life with this man. The good days and the gross ones.
I love you, Just. Happy 2 years!


I love this! And your outfit in the second picture.
ReplyDelete