Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let the Challenge Begin!

In yesterdays post I shared the 30 day photography challenge. Today is Day 1. 


Day 1: Self-Portrait
This sounds so much easier than it is. If you are like me, you are awfully critical of yourself. Taking a self-portrait can feel like self-inflicted torture. Maybe thats why they make it the first and last challenge on the list... to weed people out early and to crush the spirits of those still hanging on at the end. 
But I persevered! 
Hence my attempt at a creative self-portrait... 
Be kind. 

3 comments:

  1. I really love this! So creative!....Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith- you're beautiful! so are your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, this is a beautiful shot....but when I think of you, I think of your smile...that's such a part of you. You have a gifted eye with the camera!!! Enjoying your photos. Love Dottie

    ReplyDelete