Friday, September 30, 2011

the waiting game...

Well... its after 10:00pm, and we are still waiting for baby Ben to arrive. Justin and I are on baby-sitting duty while Ryan is at the hospital with Jen. Having all 4 kids to watch can be a handful, but we managed to have them all in bed AND asleep by 8pm. Not bad. So we are now laid out on the sofa watching some Criminal Minds reruns and waiting for a phone call from Jen. While we wait, I decided to share some photos from today. I had a mini photo-shoot with miss Catie. She is the present 'baby of the family', but will soon relinquish that title to her new baby brother. Catie is awesome. She is so easy-going and becoming quite the babbler. She was also a very cooperative model.





I busied the kids with mac photobooth prior to Justin arriving... it's easy entertainment.


We made a 'welcome home' sign for when Jen and Ben come home from the hospital. That kept them busy for a while. When Justin arrived we had dinner and watched another movie. He's getting lots of kid experience... looks like a pro :)

So no pressure Jen... but we're all ready and waiting. :)  
Sign's up and everything...

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweet sister. Love seeing Justin with all those kiddos on his lap. So cute. Catie's pics are adorable.

    ReplyDelete