Not a lot of excitement around here recently. It's been slow and steady. Justin's work has improved since moving from the Jersey accounts to the Philadelphia ones. He is getting to spend much more time at home and a lot less time on the phone. Which we both appreciate. :)
As for me, I've been busy studying for my NICU certification exam... in fact that is what I should be doing right now. But true to my procrastinating form, I'd rather blog about studying than actually study. Ugh. It's a struggle. I find myself getting pulled away from studying a lot because I have all these ideas that I want to implement out on our balcony/patio. We just ordered a patio set this week which I am super excited about. I have been anxious to have something set up outside so that we can enjoy the beautiful nights like the one we had last night. The weather was perfect! We currently have two folding chairs out there and one citronella candle. It was enough. We sat in the chairs, candle lit, glass of wine in hand and enjoyed the starry sky. But I am so excited for our new set of comfy seating to arrive! I have visions of gorgeous summer nights spent out there, visiting with friends and family... can't wait! So yeah... I get pulled into those thoughts and instantly want to start shopping for more decor and initiate some container gardening. The study books get left on the table...oops. Basically I need to just get this test over with so that I can move on to funner objectives...(yes, I know 'funner' is not a word)
Prayers for a good outcome on my test would be greatly appreciated!
Prayers for a good outcome on my test would be greatly appreciated!
PS: I added a 'follow by email' option for those of you that have been receiving email updates from me. I don't plan to continue sending the email reminder, as it is just one extra step that is unnecessary. So if you would like to receive an email when a new blog post is written, simply enter your email address in the blank over on the top of the right hand column, and follow the instruction. This way you will automatically receive an email with no extra work for me! haha. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment