Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Fever


I don't know about all of you, but I have a serious case of spring fever. The few 'warm' days we have had recently are such a tease and have made the colder days that much more unbearable. I have always loved famous quotes and sayings and have bookmarked some of my favorites. Today I decided to share my spring fever with all of you. :)



"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."

"Listen, can you hear it? Spring's sweet cantata. The blades of grass pushing through the snow. The song of buds swelling on the vine. The tender timpani of a baby robin's heart. Spring."

"Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush."

"The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing."

"An optimist is the human personification of Spring."

"Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is."

"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world."

"Spring is when life's alive in everything."

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."

"Spring is a wish made in December, come true in May."

"Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day."

"Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil."


No comments:

Post a Comment