As of March 12th, I'm officially 28 years old. Oh boy. Thankfully, Justin will always be older than me. :) We headed down to OCNJ on the morning of my birthday and walked the boardwalk. It was extremely windy, but still a welcome change of scene. Being down there really has us anticipating the summertime.
What trip to OCNJ would be complete without stopping in at Mack & Manco's?
and Kohr Bros... and Fudge Kitchen... ?
That evening we had dinner at The White Dog Cafe in Wayne. I had never been there before, but would definitely recommend it. It's a little pricey, but the Filet Mignon was totally worth it!
After dinner, we headed over to The Melting Pot in King of Prussia for dessert with the Bryants and the Benders. It was delicious!
The next day we got together with my family. Aimee was the only one not able to make it. I think this was the first time this many of us were together since Christmas. I loved it.
![]() |
| Sorry Jen & Ryan, I guess I didn't take any pictures of you! ...next time :) |
Thanks for making me feel so special on my birthday. Love you all!




HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY MEREDITH!!
ReplyDeleteRemember...we still have to grab a 'girls's day together soon!
~Carolyn~